DST International recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and the public
This commitment extends to ensuring that the company's operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
To achieve and sustain health & safety compliance DST International is committed to:
- Complying with all applicable laws, legislation and regulations
- Keeping up to date with any relevant industry standards and other relevant guidelines
- Setting measurable and achievable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at the elimination of work related risks, injury and illness
- Making all individuals within the company aware of their Health & Safety obligations by communicating this policy and objectives, and our performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties
- Taking due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work, including the general public
- Working closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Health & Safety standards
- Reviewing the policy periodically and adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions that may have Health & Safety consequences
- Training our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Health & Safety management
- Supporting all those who refuse to undertake work on the grounds of Health & Safety
DST International implements a Health & Safety Management System certified by QAS International according to standard OHSAS 18001:2007.