DST International is committed to reducing the impact of its activities on the environment and assisting our clients by encouraging them to use sustainable resources
We will continue to raise the levels of environmental awareness throughout our workforce and promote this awareness to our clients and suppliers.
To achieve and sustain environmental compliance DST International is committed to:
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations;
- Reducing emissions and preventing pollution;
- Improving waste management practices;
- Reducing consumption of natural resources;
- Minimising noise and other nuisances;
- Assisting in the management of ecology;
- Continuously assessing and improving its environmental performance;
- Assisting in the investigation of environmental incidents in which it is involved on operational sites; and
- Ensuring its environmental information is available to interested parties including the general public.
DST International implements an Environmental Management System certified by QAS International according to standard ISO 14001:2004.